One unique resort hotel that you can find in the Philippines is the Hotel H2O. It is imbued with relaxing and luxurious indulgence that every businessman or traveller will surely love. With the marine-theme which is first in the Philippines, one can feel a different and euphoric experience.
Staying at Hotel H20 to celebrate my daughter’s 7th birthday was an awesome idea! Credit to me of course! We were contemplating of going to HK Disneyland or Boracay but because of some unavoidable circumstances, we ended up looking for a place near Manila. And for kids and the kids-at-heart mommy, after votation, we finally booked at Hotel H20. Yipee! And we didnt just stay in the hotel, we also bought tickets for the Manila Ocean Park! Awesome! (I will post another for Manila Ocean Park)
The Good Points
- Excellent service. Nothing beats a superb service with a friendly and accommodating staff. No matter what time you arrived at the place, the staff of Hotel H2O are always ready to serve. From the Concierge down to the Housekeeping, they were courteous.
- Unique. Its authenticity is pretty obvious. There is nothing like Hotel H2O in the Philippines. Its mere marine-theme foster a relaxing yet romantic ambiance. Nonetheless, it will blow your mind in astonishment.
- Worth the price. At Hotel H2O, you will experience ecstatic perks for less. Name whatever feature you are looking for a hotel, this marine resort hotel got it for you. Whether it is perfect functionality, cleanliness, service, facilities and amenities, or top-notch security the Hotel H20 offers more than what you pay.
- All-in-one facilities and amenities. Aside from the unobstructed view of the bay, the place also offers superb facilities such as meeting room, front desk, fitness center, amusement park, and club lounge. In addition to this, the standard-size room is just adequate for every occupant. Also, it comes with a free toothbrush, soap, and a whole lot more. But I don’t normally use these free stuff (took them home :)) as I always carry with me my family travel essentials.
- Location. The geographical setting of the hotel feels just right. In fact, it will only take you minutes to the Mall of Asia or U.S. embassy.
The Hotel H2O is not at all a five-star hotel to everybody. It has its flaws, but it only accounts to a minor percentage and is of course acceptable.
- Buffet Breakfast. Our booking comes with 2 free buffet breakfast. I had to pay for 2 more persons (kids rate), Alexa was free of charge luckily! As she only ate cereals and milk. Would have been pricey to pay for that amount of food only. The food was delectable, quite a number of variants actually but only took some as I was full with 2 cups of brewed coffee. And with 3 kids in tow, its quite exhausting to watch them.
- Some rooms have no windows. But no worries, instead of windows, you will see a blue aquarium filled with fishes. If you sometimes want to take a glimpse of the outside world, there are some times that you cannot do so. It is because some rooms have no windows.
- Swimming pool is small. Yes, since this hotel is constructed inside Manila Ocean Park, so they didn’t give much importance for the swimming pool. Of course, you will visit Hotel H20 simply because its in Manila Ocean Park. But anyhow, though small but it serves its purpose! The kids still enjoyed their short stay there! They wanted to come back the next day but ended up staying in the room watching the fishes.
With all that are said, the Hotel H2O is still a nice place to spend a vacation or leisurely travel. It provides a whole new experience making life exciting.
Overall, we enjoyed our staycation! It was indeed a nice place to celebrate the 7th birthday of my daughter Alexa. Don’t grow up so fast little darling!
Here are some of my staycation photos: