When you are just at your early 20’s and your skin imitates the look of a 30-year old woman, then that is quite an alarming aesthetic issue. How much more if you are in your 30’s and you look like 40’s? And 40’s but you look like in your 50’s? You let the people know that you are under too much pressure or suffering from some sort of illness. If you do not want to be on such a difficult situation, then take the necessary steps in embracing beauty once again.
Exfoliation is defined as the removal of dead skin cells. It can be done through physical or chemical exfoliation. The former is done using abrasive scrubs while the latter use special kinds of acids or solutions to remove dead skin cells.
I was lucky to try this new product Sugar Scrub by Amethy – a home made product. Why its called “Amethy”? Simply because Amethyst is the fave color of the manufacturer. Awesome name!
- Premium Peppermint Oil
- Vitamin E
- Other Skin Nourishing Oils
How to Use It:
- Dampen your skin in the shower, rinse then slightly towel dry your skin.
- Give your scrub a good stir using a plastic or wooden spoon whichever is available before scooping out a generous amount on your palm. Or you can just shake the tub! Please note, refrain from using your wet hands to avoid contamination.
- You may add a few drops of water to the scrub on your palm to make it smoother. I prefer to use it without as my body is anyway a little bit wet.
- Gently scrub your body down with it in slow and circular motions, using a very light to moderate pressure. DO NOT SCRUB! TOO HARD, NOR TOO LONG. Take this tip: Scrub until the sugar dissolves.
- Rinse clean, towel dry and enjoy the clean and refreshing feeling!
Reminders to Note:
- It is recommended to scrub only 2 or 3 times a week. Please don’t overdo it. DON’T OVERSCRUB!!
- This sugar scrub is for the body only, not recommended for the face. But this is nice for the foot scrub!
- Shelf life is 1 to 2 months only. The manufacturer make them hours or one day before delivery.
- Because its made of sugar, its okay to eat but not recommended. But I did, yummy! Oopps!
- Keep away from children’s reach.
The packaging and label is not yet final. She will add 2 or more scrub variants this year and she’ll be adding flavor or scent. What would you recommend? I would like to have a Vanilla and Lavender! Though my favorite will still be the Peppermint! 🙂 Its almost summer, this peppermint scrub will be perfect!
- Does makes skin softer
- Slight improvement in my skin
- Peppermint scent wakes up my senses
For more information about the product, availability prices and where to buy it, please follow Sugar Scrub by Amethy in her Social Media Accounts:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/purplepieces/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/Amethystine/
Guess what, the biggest and coolest adult playground is coming to Manila with 80,000 balls to play with! How cool is that?!?
Who wants to play balls with me? For sure, my kids will surely say ME, ME, ME! Yup, I have 3 adventurous kids who would love to jump in but sorry kiddos – this playground is just adults! And for once, I want to experience how to be a kid again. Thanks to Ball Pit Manila for this awesome opportunity!
Ball Pit Manila will open this coming March 2015 in Makati City. They are currently offering tickets at an introductory price of Php 299.00 (Php 200 off instead of Php 499.00). Cool price for the coolest playground in Manila! Grab now the discounted rate before its late! Ticket comes with free coffee. So what are you waiting for?
Visit their website and other social media accounts for more details. You can also email them at email@example.com
For more information, visit them at their Social Media Accounts :
Website : http://www.ballpitmanila.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BallPitManila
Twitter : www.twitter.com/BallPitManila
Instagram : www.instagram.com/BallPitManila
Packing Delicious has just launched. This online market place offers customers easy access to canned, bottled and frozen food delivered anywhere in Metro Manila.
Manila, Philippines – Hunger can strike anywhere, anytime. But when it happens just when you get home after a long day of work, you are faced with a few choices: call your usual fast food place, slave over a hot stove or drive to the closest restaurant. Now you have another option: Packing Delicious!
PackingDelicious is an online market place for pre-packed food. These are canned, bottled or frozen goods that are ready-to-eat any time, and in the comfort of your own home. So whether you get hungry in just after a gruelling 3-hours of traffic or in the middle of the night, you can enjoy that delicious gourmet tuyo or that ready-to-heat frozen gourmet meal.
Why Choose PackingDelicious?
- Easy to Ordering Process – PackingDelicious is easy and free to use for all buyers. The website is arranged by categories such as Bottled Food, Snacks & Desserts, Ready-to-Heat Meals, Pre-packed Meats and much more.
- Best Price and Great Discounts – The team takes every effort to get the best price for the food sold by our merchants. Packing Delicious also offers exclusive promos and packages for registered buyers.
- Love Local – We prioritize locally made food products so when you buy from Packing Delicious, know that you are supporting the small business and entrepreneurs.
- Great Variety – We continue to add merchants on a daily basis to ensure you get top quality food at the best price. We also try the food ourselves as part of our quality control.
- Direct Delivery to Your Doorstep – We are currently servicing the entire Metro Manila for one low price. We pick up from the merchant and deliver the pre-packed food to your doorstep the same-day or the next day.
For more information please visit: www.packingdelicious.com
After visiting their website, these are my favorites for my family:
Pre-packed Meals: Casa Amarilla-Burger Patties
Ready-to-Heat Meals: Gourmet Corner-Dip – Truffled Mushroom DipAbout Packing Delicious
Packing Delicious is a marketplace website and delivery logistics service for packed food, which includes canned, bottled or frozen food. These home-grown favorites from local and artisan food producers are delivered directly to the customer’s doorstep.
Packing Delicious provides a centralized approach to marketing and sales for these vendors plus the logistics capacity to pick up items from their pick up point and ensure same-day or next-day delivery to the end-customer via our its logistics network.
For more information, visit www.packingdelicious.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
One unique resort hotel that you can find in the Philippines is the Hotel H2O. It is imbued with relaxing and luxurious indulgence that every businessman or traveller will surely love. With the marine-theme which is first in the Philippines, one can feel a different and euphoric experience.
Staying at Hotel H20 to celebrate my daughter’s 7th birthday was an awesome idea! Credit to me of course! We were contemplating of going to HK Disneyland or Boracay but because of some unavoidable circumstances, we ended up looking for a place near Manila. And for kids and the kids-at-heart mommy, after votation, we finally booked at Hotel H20. Yipee! And we didnt just stay in the hotel, we also bought tickets for the Manila Ocean Park! Awesome! (I will post another for Manila Ocean Park)
The Good Points
- Excellent service. Nothing beats a superb service with a friendly and accommodating staff. No matter what time you arrived at the place, the staff of Hotel H2O are always ready to serve. From the Concierge down to the Housekeeping, they were courteous.
- Unique. Its authenticity is pretty obvious. There is nothing like Hotel H2O in the Philippines. Its mere marine-theme foster a relaxing yet romantic ambiance. Nonetheless, it will blow your mind in astonishment.
- Worth the price. At Hotel H2O, you will experience ecstatic perks for less. Name whatever feature you are looking for a hotel, this marine resort hotel got it for you. Whether it is perfect functionality, cleanliness, service, facilities and amenities, or top-notch security the Hotel H20 offers more than what you pay.
- All-in-one facilities and amenities. Aside from the unobstructed view of the bay, the place also offers superb facilities such as meeting room, front desk, fitness center, amusement park, and club lounge. In addition to this, the standard-size room is just adequate for every occupant. Also, it comes with a free toothbrush, soap, and a whole lot more. But I don’t normally use these free stuff (took them home :)) as I always carry with me my family travel essentials.
- Location. The geographical setting of the hotel feels just right. In fact, it will only take you minutes to the Mall of Asia or U.S. embassy.
The Hotel H2O is not at all a five-star hotel to everybody. It has its flaws, but it only accounts to a minor percentage and is of course acceptable.
- Buffet Breakfast. Our booking comes with 2 free buffet breakfast. I had to pay for 2 more persons (kids rate), Alexa was free of charge luckily! As she only ate cereals and milk. Would have been pricey to pay for that amount of food only. The food was delectable, quite a number of variants actually but only took some as I was full with 2 cups of brewed coffee. And with 3 kids in tow, its quite exhausting to watch them.
- Some rooms have no windows. But no worries, instead of windows, you will see a blue aquarium filled with fishes. If you sometimes want to take a glimpse of the outside world, there are some times that you cannot do so. It is because some rooms have no windows.
- Swimming pool is small. Yes, since this hotel is constructed inside Manila Ocean Park, so they didn’t give much importance for the swimming pool. Of course, you will visit Hotel H20 simply because its in Manila Ocean Park. But anyhow, though small but it serves its purpose! The kids still enjoyed their short stay there! They wanted to come back the next day but ended up staying in the room watching the fishes.
With all that are said, the Hotel H2O is still a nice place to spend a vacation or leisurely travel. It provides a whole new experience making life exciting.
Overall, we enjoyed our staycation! It was indeed a nice place to celebrate the 7th birthday of my daughter Alexa. Don’t grow up so fast little darling!
Here are some of my staycation photos:
Sorting through affordable hotels in Washington DC can be a nightmare if you’re not familiar with the area. There are tourist attractions and places to see throughout the nation’s capitol, so how do you know which part of the city to choose when it comes to booking a hotel? This guide will give you an overview of the most popular neighborhoods in Washington DC in order to provide you with some information to guide your decision.
In the center of Washington DC’s Downtown is the National Mall, along with Capitol Hill and Chinatown. Choosing a hotel in the Downtown area is the a good idea if you want to visit these places, as well as the monuments and museums, not to mention the White House. The convenience of Union Station in Downtown allows you to hop the Metro to any other part of the city.
Dupont Circle is an area north of the White House that is known for its brasseries, trendy boutiques and hip bars. You’ll find Embassy Row in Dupont Circle, where the international embassies are clustered. It’s no surprise that cuisine from all over the world is available in this cosmopolitan neighborhood.
Though technically located outside of Washington DC in Virginia, Arlington is convenient enough to the city that many travelers elect to stay here when visiting. Situated on the western shore of the Potomac, Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon are two of the most famous historical sites here. Travelers also like it because of the reasonably priced lodging and dining available.
Georgetown and Foggy Bottom
West of the National Mall and nestled along the Potomac River you’ll find the Georgetown and Foggy Bottom neighborhoods. Sure, you’ll find quaint bistros, bars, boutiques and antique stores. However, Georgetown is most known for lovely and historic red brick colonial architecture. Foggy Bottom is the home of George Washington University, as well as the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts The closest metro is a bit of a walk, but the cultural and historic ambience of these neighborhoods are well worth it.
These are some of the most popular neighborhoods in the DC area for tourist attractions and lodging. Now that you know a little about each, you’re well on your way to deciding which is best for your hotel stay when visiting our nation’s capitol.
Holidays only mean one thing – family bonding! After weeks of hustle and bustle, you long for that quiet, relaxing and soothing bonding moments with your loved one. The kids, the spouse and you of course, do deserve a treat. While most families plan their holiday vacations abroad, there are those who could only spare a few days off. But this doesn’t mean that you have to settle for anything less than grand. For a holiday staycation treat for your family, the best place to go is the hottest hotel resort destination near you – Solaire Resorts.
We celebrated my birthday this year at Solaire. It was a wonderful and meaningful stay, we got to bond with my kids for straight 24 hours. Most of the time spent at the swimming pool.
Nothing would ever compare to the grand luxury that Solaire Resorts can offer. The lobby itself smell of a posh 5-Star Hotel to greet you and your family with a wow-factor. The rooms are spacious enough to accommodate an entire gang. You can either sink your weary bodies on the room’s king sized bed with lux covers or those plush arm chairs with ottomans. You’d be surprised at how fast their internet connection is! For fun with the kids, the swimming pool looks quite inviting and you can never resist the urge to take a dip. Solaire also have their fair share of restaurants to satisfy any cravings. You can sample oriental dishes at the Red Lantern or stuff yourselves full at the Fresh Buffet Restaurant. So, give your family a treat!
Admit it. Your once youthful and supple skin has turned dull and has slowly lost its glow as you age. It’s not vanity that pushes you to look at different beauty care products to combat this inevitable ordeal, but of course, you want to slow it down as much as you can. There are not a lot of products in the market that can give you all the essential skin care needs like the way Celeteque DermoScience line.
Skin aging may be due to a lot of things. Over exposure to the sun’s harmful rays, dryness, stress and others can easily dull and make your skill look old. Celeteque DermoScience technology provides us with derma-grade ingredients that helps promote a holistic skin health. You are assured of getting clinically tested and effective products for your skin. It can be quite tricky to get a moisturizer but I just fell in love with Celeteque Advance Anti Aging Anti-Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15. It is light on the face and I can wear it outdoors especially this summer when the weather can be unforgiving. It is not sticky and leaves a matte finish. I like the feeling of looking good and all the while knowing that my skin is well protected and nourished so I can fend off fine lines and wrinkles effectively!
I recently feel like I am bloated and constipated so I tried drinking more water and take in fibrous foods and fruit juices. I don’t want to take anything synthetic so I always choose the more natural and healthier options. However, I don’t really think that water and those fruit juices are enough. I still feel constipated and heavy in my tummy. Good thing I discovered Digestics Probiotic Constipaid from Sample Room.
Digestics probably is the first product I’ve encountered that combined probiotics and fiber in a single product. This easily sets them apart from the rest of natural food supplements available in the market today. Clinical studies have confirmed the efficacy and safety of Constipaid so you are assured of digestive balance and achieve regular bowel movement. It comes in a tasty-powder form that is packed in a convenient single dose foil stick sachet. One sachet contains more than 1 billion live good bacteria and four grams of fiber which is equal to a bowl of oatmeal and only 16 calories!
This new discovery is not only great for keeping your tummies healthy, it is also great for those who want to lose weight. Its rich fiber content will make you feel full longer so you avoid eating too much or binging when you have uncontrollable cravings.
You are in your 20’s and you’re living your life to the fullest. You have adventures, you have a career, you are busy but you still find time and effort to ensure you have a healthy body inside and out. While exercising is good for your overall well-being, you must also take care of your body’s largest organ – the skin. Even in your 20’s you will notice some skin problems developing such as rough and dry skin, discoloration and lack of luster and glow. Finding the perfect skin care regimen such as a cleansing product from Nature Republic can be easy now if you know how to shop online wisely.
There are plenty of brands and beauty products that you can find online but of course, not all of them are effective or suited for your skin type. It is best to stick with cosmetic and beauty products that contain organic and natural essences which are mild and safe for most skin types. There are some products that contain harsh chemicals which may only do more damage than good for your skin. Read reviews first if you find a product that interests you. This way you will know its real benefits and effect from first hand users.
Good morning Pinays and Pinoys!
When I logged this morning at Sample Room, the points for my previously acquired samples were already credited back to my account so I have 115 points now.
Sample Room is a sampling site that offers products free products for review. It is an online community that changes your beauty-shopping pattern; and an interactive community where your opinions matter and where all beauty lovers are valued. Once you become a member, you are immediately granted 100 points free of charge which you can right away used to buy the products. All you have to pay is the shipping fee which is reasonably priced! For Bacoor City, the fee is Php 130.00 and the products will be in your doorsteps in 1 to 3 days max.
Anyway, using my 115 points, I availed for Digestics with ProbiFiber+ (65 points) and Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care (50 points). I am now waiting for them to arrive to review them.
Should you want to become a member, leave your emails here so I can send you an Invite.