When you are just at your early 20’s and your skin imitates the look of a 30-year old woman, then that is quite an alarming aesthetic issue. How much more if you are in your 30’s and you look like 40’s? And 40’s but you look like in your 50’s? You let the people know that you are under too much pressure or suffering from some sort of illness. If you do not want to be on such a difficult situation, then take the necessary steps in embracing beauty once again.
Exfoliation is defined as the removal of dead skin cells. It can be done through physical or chemical exfoliation. The former is done using abrasive scrubs while the latter use special kinds of acids or solutions to remove dead skin cells.
I was lucky to try this new product Sugar Scrub by Amethy – a home made product. Why its called “Amethy”? Simply because Amethyst is the fave color of the manufacturer. Awesome name!
- Premium Peppermint Oil
- Vitamin E
- Other Skin Nourishing Oils
How to Use It:
- Dampen your skin in the shower, rinse then slightly towel dry your skin.
- Give your scrub a good stir using a plastic or wooden spoon whichever is available before scooping out a generous amount on your palm. Or you can just shake the tub! Please note, refrain from using your wet hands to avoid contamination.
- You may add a few drops of water to the scrub on your palm to make it smoother. I prefer to use it without as my body is anyway a little bit wet.
- Gently scrub your body down with it in slow and circular motions, using a very light to moderate pressure. DO NOT SCRUB! TOO HARD, NOR TOO LONG. Take this tip: Scrub until the sugar dissolves.
- Rinse clean, towel dry and enjoy the clean and refreshing feeling!
Reminders to Note:
- It is recommended to scrub only 2 or 3 times a week. Please don’t overdo it. DON’T OVERSCRUB!!
- This sugar scrub is for the body only, not recommended for the face. But this is nice for the foot scrub!
- Shelf life is 1 to 2 months only. The manufacturer make them hours or one day before delivery.
- Because its made of sugar, its okay to eat but not recommended. But I did, yummy! Oopps!
- Keep away from children’s reach.
The packaging and label is not yet final. She will add 2 or more scrub variants this year and she’ll be adding flavor or scent. What would you recommend? I would like to have a Vanilla and Lavender! Though my favorite will still be the Peppermint! 🙂 Its almost summer, this peppermint scrub will be perfect!
- Does makes skin softer
- Slight improvement in my skin
- Peppermint scent wakes up my senses
For more information about the product, availability prices and where to buy it, please follow Sugar Scrub by Amethy in her Social Media Accounts: