Just got a forwarded email from Multiply:
Im looking for Dad and son and/or dad and daughter case study for fatherhood 24/7 episode to shoot asap. If possible first week of july.
* a hands – on dad who loves helping mom in raising kids (not only financially) is all i need for the episode.
* a dad who loves playing with kids, hatid sundo sa wife/kids, at least loves to help mom with household chores – in short a dad who believes in 50/50 responsibility in raising kids.
Share us your unique story and be part of our parenting advocacy.
for sample episode log on to www.mommyacademy.com.ph . click parenting bites dvd, sign -up inorder to view movie.
email me dad and kids picture(family) , contact number and ill get back to you asap.
mommy academy parenting bites dvd
While in Surabaya, we went to a shopping center Atom. Its similar to our 168 here. I saw really kinky shoes and sandals from a certain shop. Bought 2 pairs at Rupiah 330,000 or in our currency Php 1,650 per pair. Wow. Great. Went home happy!
But when I arrived in Manila, opened my luggage, tried my cinderella shoes and guess what I found out. Check the pictures.
The sales girl gave me the pair in different colors and in different sizes. What can I do? I can only laugh.
I called up my friend in Surabaya to purchase the other half. I hope its still available.
While we were waiting for our flight to Jakarta, I came across a bookstore in the airport. Too many books to choose.. Twilight.. New Moon… I know a lot of us would want to know the next chapter of Twilight.. but no, I want to watch it so I will just patiently wait for the movie.
When I was about to leave the bookstore, I saw a tiny book entitled “12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country” by Alexander L. Lacson. As a Filipino citizen, I want to do little things, I want to help my country, my yutang natawhan!
So here it goes, I want to share to all of you:
1. Follow traffic rules. Follow the law.
2. Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt.
3. Don’t buy smuggled goods. Buy local. Buy Filipino.
4. When you talk to others, especially foreigners, speak positively about us and our country.
5. Respect your traffic officer, policeman and soldier.
6. Do not litter. Dispose your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve.
7. Support your church.
8. During elections, do your solemn duty.
9. Pay your employees well.
10. Pay your taxes.
11. Adopt a scholar or a poor child.
12. Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law and love our country.
Lets help our country by doing this 12 little things.
Our company is engaged in paper, plastic and sticker trading and our main export customer is Indonesia. I am the main contact of these companies, considered not only as customer but also as friends. They have visited us in Manila several times but me never!
But its not too late! Because finally, I am here! Yes I am here in Indonesia. I am actually sitting in one of these companies. They have provided me a table of my own so I can work while I am away from our office. Isn’t it great?
As I just arrived and not visited any place yet, I would like to say I am impressed with their airports. I have been to Jakarta airport and Surabaya airport and both are admirable. Clean. Big. Great interior design.
I will post some more in the next few days!
Our company bought a land at Anvaya Cove way back 2006. The lot is near the entrance overlooking the beach. I would say, the lot is nicely located, its the best of both worlds – beach and mountain. Great for a weekend getaway (future pa)!
When we were on the way to the clubhouse, I was really amazed on how they developed this place to be so close to nature and built a modern facilities.
Along the beach – weather was not good that time.
Fish Pond near Restaurant
View from our room
I have been invited to go to Anvaya for several times but always declined as I thought it was just too far for the kids. Now with the SCTex, the trip is really worth it.
I can say Subic is still the best weekend getaway near Manila!
Check some great photos taken by CS Mallari for Anvaya Cove.
For the past few days, I have been adding contacts from my Powerbook to Blackberry Bold only to find out that it is just a click away from Pocketmac.
PocketMac For BlackBerry is a 2-way sync system, allowing you to sync changes in everything from Contacts to Calendar Events to Tasks to Notes.
System Requirements For PocketMac for BlackBerry
* 10.4 (“Tiger”)/10.5 (“Leopard”)*
*–except SecureNotes Synching, which does not yet support 10.5
* 35MB free disk space on your Mac
* 1 Available USB Port
* For Music and Photo syncing, a BlackBerry device with a microSD memory expansion card
* Mac Universal Application
* And One Of The BlackBerry Devices
* Only For Entourage Synching Options: Entourage 10.1.6 Or Higher
* For MeetingMaker: ONLY version 8.5 is supported now.
If you have a BlackBerry and a Mac, PocketMac For BlackBerry is the perfect tool!
Download it here for free!
Here are the 10 good reasons why we should use olive oil:
1. Reduce the risk of cancer.
– olive oil contains squalene in large quantities, known for its positive effects on curing cancer.
2. Protect cells.
– olive oil has anti-oxidant properties and source of Vitamin E, constructs damages cells through Oleiprine, an anti-oxidant richly present in olive oil and alpha-tocopherol.
3. Reduce the risk of heart attack.
– olive oil balances cholesterol in the blood, prevents blood clotting.
4. Decreases the formation of stones in gall bladder.
– olive oil helps in digestion process and prevents the straining of gall bladder.
5. Protects the stomach.
– olive oil establishes protective membrane layer in the stomach and reduces acid levels.. very effective way of stopping ulcer formation.
6. Helps kidney to function properly
– olive oil helps in healing constipation and hemorrhoids.. digestion of olive oil is very easy and absorbed by the intestines. It helps intestines to work regularly and properly.
7. Helps the growth of bones.
– Vitamin E and Oleic Acid (mono-unsaturated fatty acid) in the olives contributes to the growth of bones.. beneficial for pregnant women in the development of fetus brain and nerve systems.
8. Ancient source of beauty.
– direct application to hair and skin is encouraged as it feeds and rehabilitates the hair and skin.
9. Prevents formation of stone in splenic.
10. Very effective in curing jaundice.
– regular consumption of olive balances blood pressure and decreases bad cholesterol levels in the body.
What is Influenza A (H1N1)?
– is a new strain of virus that resulted from the reassortment of 4 viruses from pigs, humans, birds
– can cause Pneumonia which can be fatal
– no vaccine yet to protect humans
Signs and Symptoms in Humans:
– muscle or joint pains
– lack of appetite
– runny nose
– sore throat
– some cases with diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
Mode of Transmission:
– exposure to droplets from infected persons’ cough and sneeze
– by touching mouth, nose or eyes after contact with contaminated object and infected person
– cover your nose and mouth with tissue when coughing and sneezing
– immediately and properly dispose of used tissue
– frequent, proper hand washing with soap and water
– use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
– avoid contact with persons exhibiting flu-like symptoms
– increase body resistance by:
* sleeping at least 8 hours regularly
* managing stress
* drinking plenty of fluids
* eating nutritious food
I got an award! My very first Blogging Award! Wow, thank you so much Ayessa! I love it! I love it!
I would like to share this award to the following friends who makes my blogging days interesting:
1. Animetrics World
2. Armed And Dangerous
3. Beauty Addict
4. One Proud Mom, One Proud Wife
5. My Baby RJ
6. Qtcotzkie And Teloyskie
8. Mom From Manila
But you have to follow the rules as stated below:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
As a Platinum subscriber of Globe, I got a surprise call from the officer who is handling my account that I am eligible to receive a Blackberry Bold. Oh Great I said! Immediately advised that I will avail of the new phone and after 3 days, I got it delivered in the office.
Getting a Blackberry will incur additional expense on top of my subscription in Globe. The Blackberry Internet Service is Php 450.00 as a non-consumable fixed monthly charge plus 0.15 cents per kilobyte of data sent/received.
This smartphone is packed up with all the office applications you can think of. There are enough reasons to love this phone. What I dont like about this phone is the keypad – its just too small.
But in general, I love this phone. And loving it everyday. Emails delivered in the phone just like in my mail. Now I dont have any reason to say that I am not in the office blah blah. Best is, the mails arrived in my blackberry faster than in my laptop using a pop account.
Buy your own Blackberry phone now! Guaranteed you will love it!